Jacksonville AreaLogistics and Warehousing Solutions in Jacksonville, FL
Storage and Distribution in Jacksonville, FL
Need warehousing near the Port of Jacksonville? Commercial Warehousing is strategically located near the Port of Jacksonville and in a Florida foreign trade zone (FTZ), our distribution warehouses are also within miles of the Jacksonville International Airport, Blount Island and Talleyrand ports and several major highways. If you’re looking for a comprehensive Jacksonville logistics company, you’ve come to the right place.
Being next to the Jacksonville rail yard, our storage facilities can be serviced via road, rail or sea in the heart of Florida’s largest city. And we offer both public and contract FTZ warehousing, so whether you need space for one shipment or for one year, look no further than Commercial Warehousing.
Ideal Transportation and Logistics Partner
From ocean containers to reefers and everything in between, Commercial Warehousing’s logistics can help move your goods as efficiently as possible.
With the help of our transportation partners and contracted carriers, we can offer various forms of transportation to suit your unique needs – all from our strategic distribution center in Jacksonville, located within miles of the city’s main interstates, rail and port facilities.
Contact us today to learn how Commercial Warehousing can help save valuable time and money by handling all of your third-party logistics needs in Jacksonville.
- Located in Jacksonville’s foreign trade zone
- 100,000 sq. ft. of dry storage
- Warehouse space and can expand to 1,500,000 sq. ft.
- 10-20 dock high doors for easy transportation access
- Facility serviced via road, rail or sea
- Local shuttle movement between plants and warehouses
- Dry van, reefer, ocean container and ﬂatbed transportation
- Decrease inventory carrying costs with cross-dock operations
- Transportation partners offering dedicated fleets and brokerage services
- Value-added packaging services
The Jacksonville Port Authority is a major partner in the supply chain with Commercial Warehousing. The port is undergoing a host of improvements that will allow us to offer you even more advanced solutions to your logistics needs.